Hand Embroidered Linen Drawstring Bag - Gold Blooms (In Stock, Ready to Ship)
At the moment, (ie as of November 1, 2020 until further notice), I am shipping on Mondays and Thursdays only.
PICK UP/COLLECTION FOR LOCAL CUSTOMERS
If you are local to Saffron Walden and would like to pick up your order to save on shipping fees please select the "Local Collection" option at checkout. I am located in Saffron Walden town centre and will email you to arrange a collection date/time and give address details shortly after your order has been placed.
Social distancing and all prevailing Covid-19 protocols will be followed, (ie, both parties wearing masks, will not directly hand off, etc.).
Shipping fees are calculated at checkout and are dependant on the delivery address and weight of your order as well as the class of service you select. (Please see below for specifics regarding your delivery address.)
A shipping confirmation with tracking information, (when applicable), will be sent via email once the order is shipped.
When possible I try to package so that your package will fit through a standard mail slot/into a mailbox.
- For orders up to £75 there is a flat shipping rate of £3.50
- Orders over £75 shipping to the UK are shipped for free.
- We offer Standard and Tracked & Signed options for delivery of your order to the EU.
- Please note that the Standard option offers no tracking information if your package goes astray therefore we cannot assume responsibility for lost or stolen packages using this shipping method. We strongly advise the Tracked & Signed option when delivering to a business or flat/apartment.
- Packages are usually delivered to the EU within 1-2 weeks of the date they are shipped, however there are occasions and circumstances outside our control where it may take longer. Due to the current pandemic you may experience delays!
INTERNATIONAL OUTSIDE THE EU
- We ship worldwide to select countries from Saffron Walden, United Kingdom, and offer Standard International and Tracked & Signed options for delivery of your order.
- Please note that the Standard International option offers no tracking information if your package goes astray therefore we cannot assume responsibility for lost or stolen packages using this shipping method. We strongly advise the Tracked & Signed option when delivering to a business or flat/apartment.
- International customers are responsible for any local duties or taxes imposed by their local government.
- International packages outside the EU are usually delivered within 1-3 weeks of the shipping date, however there are occasions and circumstances outside our control where it may take longer. Due to the current pandemic you may experience delays!
If your order includes an item that is designated as a pre-order item your entire order will ship together when the pre-order item is available. Should you wish to receive other items sooner please place a separate order or contact us to arrange for separate shipment.
Please note that payment for pre-order items is taken at the time the order is placed to reserve your item for you.
Everyone loves a pretty package, but out of respect to our environment your order will arrive with minimal labelling and packaging. Recycled and recyclable packaging is used whenever possible, keeping prices and environmental impact lower.
All gift orders are sent with the same minimal packaging as above. We can send your package straight to a gift recipient if you'd like and there is an option for a gift message at checkout. Gift orders are sent with a gift receipt that does not include pricing or payment information.
Returns of unused, unworn items, (yarn must still be in skein form), are accepted up to 30 days after the date of purchase. You are responsible for return shipping and will be refunded for your item(s) within three days of receipt of the return. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
Kits can only be returned as the full kit purchased. In other words,returns of individual kit items will not be accepted/refunded. If your kit contained a free pattern the full price of the pattern will be deducted from any refund.
Pattern orders cannot be cancelled or returned. If you return a kit that included a free pattern the full price of the pattern will be deducted from your refund.
If there is an occasion where you believe your item is defective please contact us within 3 days of receipt at email@example.com and send a photo of the defect and we'll take care of it.
Please send returns to:
High Fibre Shop
11 Freshwell St.
Saffron Walden, UK CB10 1BY
Simple in design but big on character details, this hand embroidered linen drawstring bag is so versatile you are only limited by your own imagination. Each bag is one of a kind, handmade by me in Saffron Walden, England.
I use top quality European linen for my hand embroidered bags. This bag is made with a duck egg blue linen.
Embroidery threads and drawstring materials will vary from bag to bag. In an effort to be as close to zero waste as possible the bags will also vary in size. See the chart below for all of the details of this particular bag.
All bags are sewn with French seams so there are no raw edges to fray and/or split.
Among the many uses for this linen bag are:
- Project Bag (knitting, crochet, embroidery, and other crafts)
- Bread Bag
- Gift Bag
- Small Market or Shopping Trip Bag
|DIMENSIONS||10.5" wide x 14.5" high|
|CLOSURE||Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon|
|CARE||Hand wash, lay flat to dry; warm iron with steam if needed**|
**Technically you can wash your bag in the machine on a gently cycle at 30 degrees Celcius/85 degrees Fahrenheit and tumble dry, but the life of the embroidery will be extended by hand washing so I recommend that. If you iron the bag it is advisable to iron the embroidery portion inside out and/or with a pressing cloth. The fabric has been prewashed so there should be minimal shrinkage.