Pattern + Yarn + Alpaca Pom Pom Kit - Brooklime Hat Pattern + Pip Colourwork Yarn
Orders are shipped via Royal Mail 1-2 business days after order is received.
Shipping fees are calculated at checkout and are dependant on the delivery address and weight of your order as well as the class of service you select. (Please see below for specifics regarding your delivery address.)
A shipping confirmation with tracking information, (when applicable), will be sent via email once the order is shipped.
- We offer several options for shipping within the UK, including 1st Class, 2nd Class, and Signature Required options. The Signature Required option is often advisable when delivering to a business or flat.
- Orders over £60 shipping to the UK are shipped for free.
- We offer Standard and Tracked & Signed options for delivery of your order to the EU.
- Please note that the Standard option offers no tracking information if your package goes astray therefore we cannot assume responsibility for lost or stolen packages using this shipping method. We strongly advise the Tracked & Signed option when delivering to a business or flat/apartment.
- Packages are usually delivered to the EU within 1 week of the date they are shipped, however there are occasions and circumstances outside our control where it may take longer.
INTERNATIONAL OUTSIDE THE EU
- We ship worldwide to select countries from St. Albans, United Kingdom, and offer Standard International and Tracked & Signed options for delivery of your order.
- Please note that the Standard International option offers no tracking information if your package goes astray therefore we cannot assume responsibility for lost or stolen packages using this shipping method. We strongly advise the Tracked & Signed option when delivering to a business or flat/apartment.
- International customers are responsible for any local duties or taxes imposed by their local government.
- International packages outside the EU are usually delivered within 1-3 weeks of the shipping date, however there are occasions and circumstances outside our control where it may take longer.
If your order includes an item that is designated as a pre-order item your entire order will ship together when the pre-order item is available. Should you wish to receive other items sooner please place a separate order or contact us to arrange for separate shipment.
Please note that payment for pre-order items is taken at the time the order is placed to reserve your item for you.
Everyone loves a pretty package, but out of respect to our environment your order will arrive with minimal labelling and packaging. Recycled and recyclable packaging is used whenever possible, keeping prices and environmental impact lower.
All gift orders are sent with the same minimal packaging as above. We can send your package straight to a gift recipient if you'd like and there is an option for a gift message at checkout. Gift orders are sent with a gift receipt that does not include pricing or payment information.
Returns of unused, unworn items, (yarn must still be in skein form), are accepted up to 30 days after the date of purchase. You are responsible for return shipping and will be refunded for your item(s) within three days of receipt of the return. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
Kits can only be returned as the full kit purchased. In other words,returns of individual kit items will not be accepted/refunded.
Pattern orders cannot be cancelled or returned. If you return a kit that included a free pattern the normal selling price of the pattern will be deducted from your refund.
If there is an occasion where you believe your item is defective please contact us within 3 days of receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org and send a photo of the defect and we'll take care of it.
Please send returns to:
High Fibre Shop
32 Grange Street
St. Albans, UK AL3 5NB
Rachel Coopey has just released new patterns created for baa ram ewe Pip Colourwork. We've paired up the Brooklime hat pattern with baa ram ewe Pip Colourwork yarn and an alpaca fur pom pom so you can get started! Five kits to choose from, make your selection below.
- One print copy of the pattern, (1 double sided page on sturdy cardstock with fold) with instructions for three sizes - 19.75"/21.75"/25.5" (unstretched brim)
- Three 25g skeins of baa ram ewe Pip Colourwork for the Smallest size hat (generously sized for the average adult head - if you want to make Medium or Large please order one additional skein each of the two body colours)
- One Toft black alpaca fur pom pom
~ Kit 1 - Coal (x1), Crucible, (x1), and Bishopthorpe (x1) + alpaca pom pom
~ Kit 2 - Coal (x1), White Rose (x1), and Lotherton (x1) + alpaca pom pom
~ Kit 3 - Coal (x1), White Rose, (x1), and Chevin (x1) + alpaca pom pom
~ Kit 4 - Coal (x1), White Rose, (x1), and Rose Window (x1) + alpaca pom pom
~ Kit 5 - Coal (x1), Crucible (x1), and Viking (x1) + alpaca pom pom
There is enough yarn to make a pom pom with the contrast colour so if you make the pom poms removeable you can interchange them at will!
This pattern calls for two sizes of 16" circular needles, (2.5mm/1.5US and 2.75mm/2US), and 1 set of dpns, (2.75mm/2US), which are not included. Need needles? Visit our selection of knitting needles here!