Mr B & Me
Mr B & Me is a collaboration between myself and the wonderful indie yarn dyer, Mr B Yarns. This ebook collection contains seven accessory patterns all made with one wonderful palette. Each pattern is inspired and named after favourite spots in our hometowns of Bristol and Saffron Walden.
The ebook will launch September 23, 2020. Individual patterns will be released every week or so after that. The release schedule is as follows:
- September 23, 2020 - Mr B & Me ebook collection of 7 patterns
- October 7, 2020 - Snuff Mill Socks - a bit of colourwork and fun waves at the toes made with Mr. B Hiddleston Sock in Erithacus Rubecula, Scuba, and Tannery
- October 21, 2020 - Wapping Wharf Shawl - an easy, breezy, assymetrical shawl made with Mr. B Hiddleston Sock in Erithacus Rubecula, Shallows, Scuba, and Old No 7
- October 28, 2020 - Clifton Village Scarf & Hat - colourwork scarf and hat made with Mr. B Hiddleston sock in Old No 7, Erithacus Rubecula, Shallows, Scuba, Tannery, and Rust Spot.
- November 4, 2020 - Bridge End Cowl & Hat - Colourwork meets texture meets cuddly soft. Cowl is made with Mr. B Elba DK in Jolie Rose & Old No 7 and suri alpaca for an option lining in Biscuit Cloud. There are two variations for the hat -- one in Old No 7 DK and one with 4 ply Rust Spot and Biscuit Cloud suri alpaca held together.
- November 11, 2020 - The Watershed Socks - Top down, softly cabled socks with optional duplicate stitch anchor on the heel. Made with Mr. B Hiddleston Sock in Scuba, (and just a bit of Old No 7 for duplicate stitch).