HFS Pattern + Yarn + Pom Pom Kit - Bloom Hat
You'll Save 13% on This Item!
Orders are shipped via Royal Mail 1-2 business days after order is received.
Shipping fees are calculated at checkout and are dependant on the delivery address and weight of your order as well as the class of service you select. (Please see below for specifics regarding your delivery address.)
A shipping confirmation with tracking information, (when applicable), will be sent via email once the order is shipped.
- We offer several options for shipping within the UK, including 1st Class, 2nd Class, and Signature Required options. The Signature Required option is often advisable when delivering to a business or flat.
- Orders over £75 shipping to the UK are shipped for free.
- We offer Standard and Tracked & Signed options for delivery of your order to the EU.
- Please note that the Standard option offers no tracking information if your package goes astray therefore we cannot assume responsibility for lost or stolen packages using this shipping method. We strongly advise the Tracked & Signed option when delivering to a business or flat/apartment.
- Packages are usually delivered to the EU within 1 week of the date they are shipped, however there are occasions and circumstances outside our control where it may take longer.
INTERNATIONAL OUTSIDE THE EU
- We ship worldwide to select countries from St. Albans, United Kingdom, and offer Standard International and Tracked & Signed options for delivery of your order.
- Please note that the Standard International option offers no tracking information if your package goes astray therefore we cannot assume responsibility for lost or stolen packages using this shipping method. We strongly advise the Tracked & Signed option when delivering to a business or flat/apartment.
- International customers are responsible for any local duties or taxes imposed by their local government.
- International packages outside the EU are usually delivered within 1-3 weeks of the shipping date, however there are occasions and circumstances outside our control where it may take longer.
If your order includes an item that is designated as a pre-order item your entire order will ship together when the pre-order item is available. Should you wish to receive other items sooner please place a separate order or contact us to arrange for separate shipment.
Please note that payment for pre-order items is taken at the time the order is placed to reserve your item for you.
Everyone loves a pretty package, but out of respect to our environment your order will arrive with minimal labelling and packaging. Recycled and recyclable packaging is used whenever possible, keeping prices and environmental impact lower.
All gift orders are sent with the same minimal packaging as above. We can send your package straight to a gift recipient if you'd like and there is an option for a gift message at checkout. Gift orders are sent with a gift receipt that does not include pricing or payment information.
Returns of unused, unworn items, (yarn must still be in skein form), are accepted up to 30 days after the date of purchase. You are responsible for return shipping and will be refunded for your item(s) within three days of receipt of the return. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
Kits can only be returned as the full kit purchased. In other words,returns of individual kit items will not be accepted/refunded. If your kit contained a free pattern the full price of the pattern will be deducted from any refund.
Pattern orders cannot be cancelled or returned. If you return a kit that included a free pattern the full price of the pattern will be deducted from your refund.
If there is an occasion where you believe your item is defective please contact us within 3 days of receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org and send a photo of the defect and we'll take care of it.
Please send returns to:
High Fibre Shop
32 Grange Street
St. Albans, UK AL3 5NB
Save when you purchase our Bloom pattern as a kit with yarn and pom pom!
We designed Bloom specifically for baa ram ewe Pip Colourwork, a beautiful British wool from Yorkshire that produces warm and cosy garments and accessories.
Bloom has an easy fit, with a 2x1 rib and just a touch of slouch, (.5 – 1” positive ease in the body). The brim is 21" unstretched and will fit an average adult size head up to 25".
The colourwork is a simple two colours per row and is perfect for those just beginning their colourwork journey. Available with your choice of pom pom, (two options). Olive and Dark Cherry faux fur pom poms come with cord lock, making your pom pom completely detachable. Pom Poms are approximately 4".
- 4 skeins of baa ram ewe Pip Colourwork:
Yorkstone x2, Rose Window x1, Chevin x1
- One Pom Pom:
Option 1 - Dark Cherry Faux Fur
Option 2 - Olive Faux Fur
- Downloadable link to PDF pattern (sent via email)
- Code for downloading the pattern on Ravelry (sent with yarn & pom pom)
You will also need:
- 16" circular or DPNs in sizes US2/2.75mm and US3/3.25mm for rib and body respectively
- DPNs in size US3/3.25mm for crown
- Stitch marker and tapestry needle
NOTE: This kit contains the pattern, yarn, and pom pom. You will be sent an email with the link to download the pattern shortly after your purchase. You will NOT receive a print version of the pattern, however you will be able to easily print it yourself from the download. You will also receive a code to download the pattern to your Ravelry library, (included in your shipment with yarn and pom pom).