Pom Pom Quarterly Issue 24 - Spring 2018
The Spring 2018 issue of Pom Pom Quarterly delivers all of the modern knitting inspiration we've come to expect from this revolutionary UK-based periodical and it's in stock now!
What's Inside Pom Pom Quarterly Issue 24
It would be impossible to list all of the wonderful things packed in this issue, but here's a sneak peek:
- Designs for Issue 24 have used postage stamps as inspiration and when possible each design uses a yarn which originates from the same country as said stamp.
- In addition to ten great patterns for accessories and garments, you'll find articles, recipes, and an inside look at the process of maker and paper artist, Grace Chin.
- 10 patterns from designs by Isabell Kraemer, Julia Farwell-Clay, Verena Cohrs, Jessie Rosely, Ana Campos, Amy Christoffers, Kari-Helene Rane, Alice Caetano, Kelly Ordemann, and Kristin Blom
- Printed in the UK on quality heavy paper, your issues will become a cherished part of you crafting library
- Your physical magazine arrives via Royal Mail and includes a code for a digital download from Ravelry, which is available from end of February 2018.